The challenges facing manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and other businesses in the supply chain are increasingly demanding in today's highly competitive and industry consolidating environments. Success in manufacturing results from being on top of these challenges in an era of constant change and extraordinary stress on your information systems, people and financial resources.
We have a legacy of relationships spanning decades with our clients who are dependent upon manufacturing and distribution competencies. We are pleased to have worked with them side-by-side to support their efforts to attain significant growth in revenues and profitability. Experience and expertise make a difference. We will work closely with you to know and understand your operations, your challenges, and your goals and how to help you change to keep up with whatever your business demands.
We can assist you in meeting the unique challenges that affect your profitability, such as:
- Cost analysis
- Inventory controls
- Overhead analysis
- Receivables management
- Gross profit analysis
- Rising employee benefits costs
- Debt management
- Income tax methods of accounting
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Proactive tax planning
- Buy/Sell agreement planning
- Due diligence
- State and local tax planning and compliance
On a more specific level, here are three additional areas where we can help your business truly succeed and rise above the competition:
- Inventory Management - Manufacturing organizations have the burden of keeping a constant and accurate count of their inventory. We will make suggestions for methods/strategies and if desired, sophisticated inventory accounting systems to ensure that you are confident in your organization's inventory process. An accurate inventory mitigates potential inventory theft, reduces obsolescence, and promotes efficiency throughout the organization.
- Fixed Assets - Manufacturing organizations usually require large investments into fixed assets to perform operations. We have the ability to track any fixed asset purchases in our specialized software to ensure that your organization understand the effects of these large investments. We track the depreciation of these assets and will also inform you of any tax advantages that we may be able to utilize on the organization's tax return as a result of fixed asset purchases.
- Lines of Credit - When demand is high for certain inventory items and cash flow may be tight, a line of credit is essential. We have excellent relationships with numerous different banks in order to secure a line of credit for your organization. Banks may require three different levels of assurance when a line of credit is obtained including compilations, reviews, and audits; we provide all three levels of assurance including the formation of full disclosure financial statements. The line of credit is a great tool to have for increased spending flexibility and cash flow security.
Our knowledgeable professionals can help you identify and assess what these challenges mean for your business and provide you with proactive ideas for your continued success. Together, we can look at your company's strengths and weaknesses and help you develop a strategy for dealing with the changing business climate.
In addition, we have significant experience in the transportation and trucking industry with specific knowledge with regards to equipment leasing and financing.