Nacca & Capizzi, LLP has been providing services and strategies for retail organizations since around the time we began business. Through our countless years of experience, we understand the needs of the retail industry and will provide services and strategies to promote success for your retail organization. We offer proven financial strategies to reduce expenses, streamline operations, improve financial controls and increase profitability for your organization. Through our QuickBooks™ and bookkeeping services, we can take tedious but necessary accounting tasks like bookkeeping off your hands so you can focus on bringing new customers into your organization. Our monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports will give you a clear picture of your assets and liabilities, and revenue and expenses, to ensure you have peace of mind knowing that you're always informed about the current operations of your organization.
Our retail accounting services include:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Outsourced CFO services
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Tax preparation including sales tax and payroll taxes
- Tax planning strategies
- Budgets and financial forecasting
- Profitability analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Overhead monitoring procedures
- Training on Quickbooks™ accounting software
For retail organizations, the large volume of sales transactions can be problematic. We can assist in tracking all of those sales transactions by providing the following services and guidance:
- Sales Tax Preparation - Most retail organizations have the burden of tracking, reporting, and remitting sales tax to the State in which they sell their products. The compliance, due dates, determining which sales are taxable, versus non-taxable, etc. can be stressful. We can relieve you of this burden as we offer to complete the periodic sales tax returns whether they need to be filed on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Point of Sales Systems (POS) - Depending on your need, we can suggest and put your organization in contact with Point of Sales System providers; these systems can dramatically reduce stress when it comes to tracking sales and promotes efficiency when running the operations of your organization since sales reports are automated. In addition, Point of Sales Systems will reduce the threat of theft since all sales are recorded right at the point of sale and discrepancies from sales and deposits are more easily identified.